@

Ȩ > »ýÈ°¿µ¾î

Category  
34. Are you with me?
¡ß °ü¸®ÀÚ  08-04 | VIEW : 1,303
34. Are you with me?
   ³» ¸» ÀÌÇØÇÏ°í ÀÖ´Ï?

The representatives for the 16th National Assembly will take office on the 30th of April.
Á¦16´ë ±¹È¸ÀÇ¿øµéÀÇ ÀÓ±â´Â 4¿ù 30ÀÏ¿¡ ½ÃÀ۵ȴÙ. Á¦16´ë ±¹È¸ÀÇ¿ø ¼±°Å(general elections for the 16th National Assembly) °¡ Áö³­ÁÖ ÀÖ¾ú´Ù.

Áö¿ª±¸ÀÇ¿ø 2¹é27¸í(227 selected in direct voting) °ú Àü±¹±¸ ÀÇ¿ø 46¸í(46 distributed to parties in proportion to votes they gained in constituencies) µî ¸ðµÎ 2¹é73¸í(273 seats) ÀÇ »õ ÀÇ¿øÀÌ »ý°å´Ù.

Á¤Ä¡ÀÎÀÌ °ø½ÄÀûÀ¸·Î Àӱ⸦ ½ÃÀÛÇÏ´Â °ÍÀ» 'take office' ¶ó°í ÇÑ´Ù.

"The representatives for the 16th National Assembly who were elected last week will take office on the 30th of April." (Áö³­ÁÖ ¼±ÃâµÈ Á¦ 16´ë ±¹È¸ÀÇ¿øµéÀÇ ÀÓ±â´Â 4¿ù 30ÀÏ ½ÃÀ۵ȴÙ.) 'office' ¶ó´Â Ç¥ÇöÀº °üÁ÷À̳ª °øÁ÷ÀÇ Àǹ̴Ù.

"That politician has been in office for 10 years." (Àú Á¤Ä¡ÀÎÀº 10³â µ¿¾È °øÁ÷¿¡ ¸ö´ã°í ÀÖ´Ù.) "Which party will be in office after the next general election?" (´ÙÀ½ ÃѼ± ÈÄ¿¡´Â ¾î´À ´çÀÌ Áý±ÇÇÒ±î?) "Our party has been out of office for a long time now." (¿ì¸® ´çÀº ¾ß´çÀÌ µÈ Áö ¿À·¡´Ù.)

Àá±ñ! Á¤Ä¡ÀÎÀÇ ÃëÀÓ ¼±¼­¿¡´Â 'swear in'À» ¼öµ¿Å·Π¾´´Ù´Â °Íµµ ¾Ë¾ÆµÎÀÚ.  "The new President was sworn in on Inauguration Day." (»õ ´ëÅë·ÉÀº ±×ÀÇ ÃëÀÓ½Ä ³¯ ¼±¼­¸¦ Çß´Ù.)

A: Which party did you vote for in the last election?
B: I gave my vote to the more handsome candidate.
A: What!
B: I'm just kidding.

A: Áö³­¹ø ¼±°Å¿¡¼­ ¾î´À ´ç¿¡ ÅõÇ¥Çß´Ï?
B: ³ª´Â Àß »ý±ä Èĺ¸¿¡°Ô ÅõÇ¥¸¦ ÇßÁö.
A: ¹¹¶ó°í?
B: ³ó´ãÀ̾ß.

PREV £º   35. Break a leg! °ü¸®ÀÚ 
 NEXT £º   33. I'm pretty easygoing, but he is picky. °ü¸®ÀÚ 
 LIST